The Amniox Advantage
The Amniox comprehensive family of umbilical cord products harnesses the unique power of human birth tissue to help expedite regenerative healing across a wide range of specialties as the adjunct for acute and chronic wound applications by helping to:
- Facilitate wound healing
- Manage discomfort
- Manage adhesions
- Expedite functional recovery while reducing the cost of care1-4
Our Platform Technology
Amniox Medical is supported by more than 35 years of research in characterizing and preserving the biology and functionality of human birth tissue and over 600,000 applications. Our proprietary flagship CRYOTEK® cryopreservation process is a processing method shown to produce a matrix comparable to the native tissue, delivering the benefits of the natural tissue to the wound.1, 2
Harness the Power of Human Birth Tissue
Developed by pioneers in the field of regenerative medicine, CLARIX cryopreserved allograft derived from the umbilical cord that is used as a surgical covering to facilitate the healing process across a range of surgical specialties.9-16
Advanced Wound Therapy. Beyond Compare.
With the umbilical cord as its primary platform, the NEOX family of products is used as a wound covering to manage chronic and complex wounds. As an adjunct to standard therapy, the NEOX family of allografts helps expedite healing with fewer applications while reducing the cost of care.3-8
REGISTER TO OUR PHYSICIAN PORTAL AND ACCESS UNLIMITED CLINICAL RESOURCES ON DEMAND!
The Physician Portal includes a variety of valuable educational resources to help you become more comfortable with our game-changing products so you can readily apply them in your clinical practice.
Learn more about our advanced platform technology and how it’s utilized in the most complex medical conditions, as well as the vast body of scientific and clinical research which backs its use.
What you’ll find in the Physician Portal:
- Indications for several conditions and procedures
- Implementation support and application guides
- Peer-reviewed studies and abstracts on several topics and sub-specialties
- Product inserts detailing product use
Access Physician Portal
7300 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 700, Miami, FL 33126
888-709-2140| email@example.com | https://amnioxmedical.com
1. Cooke M, Tan EK, Mandrycky C, He H, O’Connell J, Tseng SC. Comparison of cryopreserved amniotic membrane and umbilical cord tissue with dehydrated amniotic membrane/chorion tissue. J Wound Care. 2014;23(10):465-476.
2. Tan EK, Cooke M, Mandrycky C, et al. Structural and biological comparison of cryopreserved and fresh amniotic membrane tissues. J Biomaterial T Eng. 2014;4:379-388.
3. Caputo WJ, Vaquero C, Monterosa A, et al. Wound Repair Regen. 2016;24(5):885-893.
4. Couture M. Wounds. 2016;28(7):217-25.
5. Margolis DJ, Allen-Taylor L, Hoffstad O, Berlin JA. Diabetes Care. 2002;25:1835–9.
6. Fife CE, Eckert KA, Carter MJ. Adv Wound Care. 2018;7:77–94.
7. Raphael A. J Wound Care. 2016;25(Sup7):S10-17.
8. Raphael A, Gonzales J. J Wound Care. 2017;26(Sup10):S38-44.
9. Tseng SC. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57(5):ORSFh1-ORSFh8.
10. Bemenderfer TB, Anderson RB, Odum SM, Davis WH. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019;58(1):97-102.
11. DeMill SL, Granata JD, Berlet GC, et al. Surg Technol Int. 2014;25:257-61.
12. Ellington J, Ferguson C. Surg Technol Int. 2014;25:63–67.
13. Stewart CM. SunKrist J Trauma Emerg Med Acute Care. 2019;1(1):1-6.
14. Swan J. Surg Technol Int. 2014;25:73-78.
15. Warner M, Lasyone L. Surg Technol Int. 2014;25:251-5.
16. Papanna R, Moise KJ Jr, Mann LK, et al. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016;47(2):168-76.
Amniox Medical products are authorized under the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) governing the manufacture and sale of Human Tissue Products. They are sold as structural tissue product for homologous use and are used by physicians as barriers, wound coverings, conduits, and cushions in the treatment of their patients.