The Biologic Association's mission to foster and convene a collaboration for shared and coordinated efforts to speak with a unified voice in the musculoskeletal biologics environment, advocating for the responsible use of biologics in clinical practice, spearheading standards development, and assessing and reporting on the safety and efficacy of biologic interventions.
- Shane Shapiro, M.D. – Chair
- Scott Rodeo, M.D. – Co-Chair
- Brian Cole, M.B.A., M.D. – Secretary General
- Kenneth Zaslav, M.D. – Immediate Past Chair
- Christine Nogal, MBA, CAE – Chief Staff Officer